Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Life In Pictures

Just before leaving Seattle, I got a new cell phone. It's no iPhone or anything, but it takes color photos! Here's a few highlights from the last couple weeks...


As we were setting up on stage at the 5 Spot, a couple weeks ago, I took a pic of everyone in the band. Here's Nathan's letting out some steam before the show.


And here's the famous Joey, who played drums with me during the Suburbiac and New Old Friends days of Dolour. He moved to Nashville three years ago, and was my only friend out here the first time I came, almost two years ago now.


Here's Josiah. Although he is a new friend, we have a bit of back-story. Around the time I was working with Aaron Sprinkle on Suburbiac (2001-2002), Josiah was simultaneously working with Sprinkle on the first Holland album. We met briefly in the studio at the time. I can almost picture the LOST-style flashback.


I took this photo of Stephen Sebastian and Co at his acoustic show last week at Ugly Mugs. If you look closely at this low-res phone capture you will notice that the-hardest-working-man-in-Nashville, Nathan Thomas, is on the upright bass.


I've had a lot of quality time with Boris since Meagan started her new job. Yesterday afternoon I tried to get a good pic of us on our front lawn during this recent sunshine. I couldn't hold the phone and get Boris to pose, so I ended up with this. But you can see the cool veiny trees from our front yard.


Yesterday Meagan's manager sent steaks home with everyone, and he gave her an extra one for me! Life is good.


On our third day of consecutive sunshine, Meagan had the day off so we took Boris on a big long walk. He's still recouping from more exersize than he's had in months, but I captured this moment as he took one of his many breaks this afternoon.

Hope you enjoyed this photo journey of my last couple weeks. As ever, there is more coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment